How to become an Accredited Training Organization (ATO)
- The organization must complete and submit an Application for Accreditation form with the programme(s) for evaluation (or reaffirmation) to the Registrar of NCTVET.
- Upon receipt, a Quality Assurance specialist from the NCTVET will visit the organization to conduct technical workshop.
- At the point of readiness, the organization must complete and submit a policy and procedure manual and agree on evaluation dates.
- The Quality Assurance unit of the NCTVET will schedule evaluation activities and the organization will be informed of all evaluation arrangements.
- A visiting team of professionals will conduct the accreditation evaluation exercise.
- An evaluation team report will be prepared by the Quality Assurance Unit and submitted to the organization.
- The organization must submit a written response to the evaluation team report to the Quality Assurance Unit.
- The team report will be submitted to the Quality Assurance Committee of the Council for review and judgment on accreditation.